Wednesday, November 24, 2010

sicky clock-man

Serioiusly, I have been waiting for that result of the exam that I wrote about, and it's still not here, meaning, I have been checking my gmail every 5 minutes for 30 days!!!!!! First thing I do every morning in bed is to check my gmail from iphone, and the last thing at night is the same... you know, those hard-working people might be working all night.

anyway, today is the last day they should send me the result, and I'm certainly getting it at 5pm, hopefully. last nite I couldn't sleep almost at all, and even when I could, i had a dream about the result... so sick.

but well, it's today!! the only thing is that the clock doesn't seem to work anymore, ANYWHERE, and the time doesn't go by at all. if it keeps going like this, we don't get old or die, haha.

by now, I don't really care if I pass or fail (well, of course I do care, but that's not the issue). All I want is the result, whether good or bad, come on!

tic... toc.......... tic................... toc.............................................